This training has been developed specifically for mental health clinicians working either within the public mental health service sector, or equivalent settings. Participation in this training assumes a background knowledge of mental disorders and basic understanding of treatment modalities and therapeutic interventions.
This range of training includes:
- Early Psychosis Training
- Early Intervention For Borderline Personality Disorders (HYPE) Training
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT) Training
- CAARMS Training
- Motivational Interviewing Training
Specialist Clinical Workshops include:
- Working with High Risk Young People
- Therapeutic Group Work with Young People
- Working with Autism Spectrum Disorders in Mental Health
- Encouraging Change: The Art and Science of Motivational Interviewing
- CAMIT: Cannabis and Mental Illness and Treatment
- Name Your Poison
- Can I Tell You More About it? Psychoeducation in Youth Mental Health
- Using Technology in Clinical Practice
- Early Intervention for Borderline Personality Disorder
- Motivational Interviewing Approach to Supervision
To register for one of these workshops please go to the registration page.
Please note: The ESW Services training is FULLY subsidised for Clinicians employed by the Victorian Government Mental Health Service. If you are not a Victorian Government Public Mental Health Clinician, you are welcome to attend training to develop skills for working in the area of First Episode Psychosis. Workshop cost is $220 per full day of training.
To request any of these training packages for your organisation please e-mail: OYH Training